What is it?
The report scheduler enables users to email reports or saved views at regular pre-set intervals to themselves or other people.
What’s good about it?
Reports you have created can be scheduled to automatically arrive in your inbox. Reports can also be emailed to colleagues or managers without you having to remember.
How do I use it?
In ‘My views’ simply click on the report or view you wish to schedule.
In the dropdown select the ‘schedule as email’ option.
The ‘Add scheduled report’ window then appears where you can select the following report options:-
- Frequency - weekly or monthly
- Days - select required days of the week
- Time - select time the report should be run
- Starts on - select date your report is to start
- Format - choose the format (Excel or PDF)
- Recipients - you have the option to send to other email addresses. If no address is selected the report will only be sent to the creator
Who can use it?
Report Scheduler is available to all Stock Book, Order Bank & Demo Diary users.
Any small print?
The ‘monthly’ schedule option is currently restricted to ‘Beginning of the month’ or ‘End of the month’. The daily option has no restrictions though.