What is it?
We’ve created a new tab within Appraisals to note the ‘Clean’, ‘Average’ and ‘Below Average’ values of an appraised vehicle.
What’s good about it?
The tab is designed with recording various CAP valuations in mind. Values recorded here allow a colleague to quickly see the market value of the vehicle.
How do I use it?
Recording the three valuations:
- Appraise the vehicle in the usual manner.
- Navigate to tab 9, ‘Valuations’ and enter values for ‘Clean, ‘Average’ and ‘Below average’.
- After clicking the ‘Save’ button, your username, site and the date and time of entry will be automatically be stored (stamped) against the value.
To edit a value, simply type the new value into the box and click save. This will overwrite the value and update the record stamp.
The Valuations tab, in conjunction with other Appraisal data, will help you make a confident and data driven offer to the customer. Looking at the date stamp for each value will tell you how old the valuation value is. Clicking on the username next to the value will open an email to send to the college who entered the valuation value.
Who can use it?
- The feature is only available to accounts with ShowRoom Pro.
- There are no user restrictions on this feature.
Any small print?
- The feature is for manual recording of valuation data and not linked to CAP.
- While designed with CAP values in mind, users are free to record values found from different services or providers.